Well Welcome!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Reviewed by You: Earning Stamps

Hello Penguins! 

Rockhopper is about to set sail from the island once again on another adventure. Last week we asked where you would explore if you were a pirate adventurer. Captain Reading2008 said: 

If I was a pirate and I could explore I'd go to the Easter Islands and find out more about the giant heads. I would also check if there were any secret doors hidden. That would be super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be known as "Captain readin' 2008"!!!! 

Thanks for everyone's adventurous comments! 

blog_110427.png

This week, the team just released some new stamps for two games on Club Penguin -- Pizzatron 3000 and Ice Fishing! That made me wonder... how many Stamps have you earned so far, and which one was the hardest one to get? 

Write your review as a short comment (50-75 words, please!) We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed By You. If your review is featured next week, we'll add 10,000 coins to your account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add the coins! 
   
Until then... Waddle on! 
   
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats yours?