Well Welcome!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Club Penguin Reviewed by You

It's that time of the week again where the Club Penguin team asks a question and gives an answer that one random penguin said! Last week the Club Penguin team asked what is your favorite animal, and Deception1 said:

My favorite animal of all time is a manatee. I love how they're so gentle, and they look so cuddly! Manatees are very sweet, and I would love to meet one! Manatees are nicknamed "sea-cows", because they are vegetarians, and eat lots of grass and sea-plants. In my dreams, I don't ride on backs of dolphins, I ride on magnificant manatees, decked out in gold and jewels!


Thanks Deception1 - that sounds cool! I bet not many of you penguins knew what a manatee is!

Looks like it's gonna rock, but this week the Club Penguin team wants to know are you doing something to help protect the environment next week?, and what do you like best about it? Click here to leave your answer on the Club Penguin community blog and let the team know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats yours?