Well Welcome!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force Spy Phone Secret Message DECODED!

This past week a lot of talk has been going on around Club Penguin about what the secret message at the end of Field op 43 says. A friend of mine emailed me today and has successfully decoded the message. 


Check out what the decoded version of the message is "(To: Gerald the Gadget Guy.) I have a proposal for you. The Protobot has worn out its welcome. I might consider a partnership to deal with it. Keep it between us, and let me know your decision.". Very interesting! 

So who's Gerald the Gadget Guy? Maybe a new character coming to Club Penguin?! I want to know! Leave a comment and let me know what you think and a big shout out and thank you to gmango for sending me this information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats yours?